Cooking 101



Here is an activity totally inspired by a fan - thank you, Megan McRae (Im pretty sure you were the original source).

You always know when the weather is bad because you will likely see more "invitation type" posts from us.  Today I set this one up for my son.  It was a huge hit.  I believe my son's sense of choice is smell - LOL - he smells everything and was constantly commenting on the smell of the cinnamon and how it smelled "hot".  I thought that was a perfect adjective for it.  He told me that he was making me some "stinky, hot soup".  Simple and fun - the pics speak for themselves.















- AK (MESE, MECD)


You have read this article Cooking / Rainy Day Play with the title Cooking 101. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/04/cooking-101.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cooking 101"

Post a Comment