I-Spy Redneck Waterbed

When I initially made our "redneck waterbed" - seen HERE, I had every intention of putting things inside.  I was so excited about getting it together, though, that I totally forgot.  

**NOTE - For the waterbed I only used ONE piece of sheeting, not two.  I folded it over and taped the three open sides closed.**

*MAKE SURE YOU FILL IT ON A FLAT GROUND** 

So, today I decided to create the "I-Spy" version....and invited RLs girls and some other friends over to join us.  I made the waterbed just as I did in the original post, but added foam letters this time.  The children had ZERO interest in the letters - they were too busy marching and flipping and having fun.  LOL

This activity was created by Play at Home Mom and is copyright protected. © Play at Home Mom, LLC. Unauthorized use, imitation, and/or duplication of these pictures, activities, and material without expressed or written permission from the author and/or owners is strictly prohibited. All requests for content use can be directed here: Playathomemom3@gmail.com

RLs youngest checking out the letters.



Two of our boy friends came over to play.

The little ones checked out the letters from time to time.

RUN AND FLIP







We also put water and dish soap on the waterbed and used it as a slip-n-slide.  I joined in, so I don't have any pics of that, but it was sooooooooo fun!!

Oh wait....RL got a few pics of the kids using it as a slip-n-slide......


The kids running toward the waterbed/slip n slide


After a slide




- AK (MESE, MECD)
You have read this article Outdoor Play / Sensory Activities / Things to do with infants / Water Play with the title I-Spy Redneck Waterbed. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-spy-redneck-waterbed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I-Spy Redneck Waterbed"

Post a Comment