Jack-o-Lantern on the Light Panel


My son really enjoyed the Magnetic Jack-o-Lantern invitation I created for him a few weeks ago.  Today I created a similar invitation for him on the light panel.  While he already know shapes and colors, this would be a fun opportunity to not only create funny faces, but also talk about colors and shapes.  He's never limited to the materials I present to him.

MATERIALS:



Print a picture of a pumpkin onto the transparency sheet - done. 
(I just used clip art)

THE INVITATION

Adding ears









- AK (MESE, MECD)

You have read this article Playing with Light / Seasonal with the title Jack-o-Lantern on the Light Panel. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/10/jack-o-lantern-on-light-panel.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jack-o-Lantern on the Light Panel"

Post a Comment