Water Balloon Bath

My oldest asked to play with water balloons today.  Since it was a little bit on the chilly side I told her we could make some for bath time tonight.  She LOVED this!  I filled most of them with water and a few with just air.  I also placed some color bath tablets in a couple white balloons.  




She loved floating on these.  The bath water was pretty warm and the balloons were filled with cold water.  Great sensory play!   



White balloons with color in them.  




You do not have to add this element in.  My daughter completely enjoyed just having the balloons in the bath.  
She chose to use scissors to pop the balloons, but you can use whatever.  I also have COMPLETE TRUST in my daughter with the scissors.  Only do what you are comfortable with.  

When the balloon popped it was a big explosion of color!  :-)  




"Let's see if this one has color in it!  It does!!!!  It's blue!!!"





"Whooooaaaaa, look at that one!  There wasn't any color."



"Look, the water is purple now!"



"Let's pop some more!  I wonder if this one has color??"



This will probably be my last blog post for awhile.  I will continue to check up on Facebook, but probably won't have time for blog posts.  I am scheduled to have my C-Section next week!  Looking forward to adding some infant fun to the mix.  :-)   Happy playing!  


My youngest (20 Months) enjoying her bath the next night.  She did not want to have anything to do with it the first night!  


RL  
You have read this article Bath Time Fun with the title Water Balloon Bath. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/11/water-balloon-bath.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Water Balloon Bath"

Post a Comment