Story Jars

After  a recent trip to the toy store I saw THESE.  I couldn't believe the price!   We've done something similar on a larger scale HERE.  My girls LOVE this sort of thing so I decided to create my own.... Free of charge!  I searched the house for random small objects and grabbed a couple baby food jars.  I decided to do 15 objects per jar but you do not need to use that many.  I'm sure 10 would work just fine.  These are wonderful for telling stories on the go.  Place them in your bag/purse or leave one handy in the car.  They also would be great to take out to a restaurant or give away as gifts.  I'm sure you could also come up with some other fun games other than telling stories.  



I did 2 sets... One each for my older girls.


Close-up


Close-up


Ready to go!  

RL  

You have read this article Imagination / Story Time with the title Story Jars. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/06/story-jars.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Story Jars"

Post a Comment