Paint Roller Painting

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT STAINS.

My son has always loved using the paint roller - even just to pretend.  He played a role in painting his bedroom as well as his playroom.  Recently, he has been taking out the roller to pretend to paint, so I thought I would set up an invitation for him.  We tackled this on a small scale one morning....painting the back porch........

Painting the back porch.

Our back porch is stained and the paint washed off nicely.  We used a basic washable tempera paint.

Today I set up an invitation for him to paint the driveway.  It was a huge hit, but didn't wash off as easily.  There is a very slight stain, but I'm confident it will fade with time.  
I would not try this on surfaces that are highly porous.  

Invitation





.....and then my camera died.





- AK (MESE, MECD)

You have read this article Outdoor Play / Paint Play with the title Paint Roller Painting. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/08/paint-roller-painting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paint Roller Painting"

Post a Comment