Magna Tile Match

My daughter loves THIS game.  She pretty much knows all of the game cards by heart so I thought I would create something similar myself.  We used magna tiles on the light table.  However, it can be done any way you like.  You can use regular blocks, cups, bottles caps, acrylic shapes, etc.  Pretty much anything you can make a design with.  


Invitation


I first created a design...  Here she is trying to match it.  


"I did it! Can we do another one?"


She always found her pieces first, and then created the design.


"There is a lot of colors in this one.  It's tricky but I can do it."


Yes you can!  One proud little girl.  


"That's not right.  I need to fix this one."  


A match.  :-) 


After we did quite a few I decided to switch things up a bit.  "I'm not sure I can do that one.  I guess I will try it." 


"I need two greens and two reds.  I did it!"


"Wait....that doesn't look like yours.  These need to be switched."

RL 


You have read this article Playing with Light / Rainy Day Play with the title Magna Tile Match. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/08/magna-tile-match.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Magna Tile Match"

Post a Comment