Water Bead Bath Surprise

The girls absolutely loved their water balloon bath with color tablets a few months ago.  For our original post click HERE.  

Tonight we decided to have some fun with water beads!  This was so much fun I wanted to jump in there with them!  My girls have a choice to take a bath together or separately.  I can't even remember the last time they took one together.  My 22M old heard my oldest laughing hysterically and came running in the bathroom. She couldn't wait to get in with her older sister!  

I took a bunch of balloons and filled some with just water and some with water beads and water.  I threw them in the bath and watched the fun!  :-)  


My oldest was so surprised when water beads popped out instead of color.  I wish I could have caught her facial expression.  


It was fun to squirt the water in your mouth, too.


And your sister's mouth.  She had pretty good aim!  


<3



"Whoa... there is something in there!  It feels squishy.  Do you want to feel?"


"I think there is something in this one, too!!  I need to cut a bigger hole.  It's not coming out."


"Here they come!!!  It's more water beads!!!!"  
This was soooo fun.  She had cut little slits in the balloon.  When she squeezed it, the water beads came flying out!  


"Here it comes"


Water bead flying out!

My camera died after this shot.  

After they popped all the balloons they had fun finding them in the water.  Make sure you get them all and they don't go down the drain.  

RL  



You have read this article Bath Time Fun / Water Beads with the title Water Bead Bath Surprise. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/12/water-bead-bath-surprise.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Water Bead Bath Surprise"

Post a Comment