Bathroom sink turned sensory "box"

We use the bathroom/kitchen sink often as a sensory "box".  This is great when I am trying to give my oldest a bath and my middle child wants to play with me... or vice versa.  I can be present with both of them while still keeping it fun!  Who knew you can have so much fun in a bathroom.  :-)  

This is a great solution for a shower for mommy as well!  :-D  I have 3 girls that often do not nap at the same time.  My 22M old loves giving her animals a "shower" while I take a quick shower myself.  

Lastly, this also works great at the kitchen sink while you are cooking dinner.  

Here are a few things we play with in the sink.  Clean up is a breeze!  

RL  



Colored bubble bath for their animals... their favorite one by far.  


Ice cubes and liquid watercolors. 


Rubber ducks and boats


Water balloons.  My oldest loves sliding these on the countertop.  



Water beads.  
Just make sure these don't go down the drain!  They love scooping them out of the water.  


You have read this article Rainy Day Play / Sensory Activities / Siblings / Water Play with the title Bathroom sink turned sensory "box". You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/12/bathroom-sink-turned-sensory.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bathroom sink turned sensory "box""

Post a Comment