Where is the cream? - Infant play

I often played a game with my middle girl when she was around 14-15 months old where I squirted colored foam paint on her body parts.  It was one of her favorite games.  I thought I would try it with my youngest, but I used cool whip instead.   I wanted something edible and this is what I had on hand.  You could also use yogurt, baby cereal, etc.

My daughter is 8 months here.  


Colored cool whip.  


"There is blue on your toe!"  


"Do you see the green on your knee?"

I don't know if my 29 month old remembered this but she was ALL over this one.  LOL  She sat next to her the whole time we played.  


What the heck is this thing?


Maybe if I taste it I will figure it out.


Trying to imitate me.  


Ooooohhhhh, that is some GOOD stuff!  


So I just paint my body like this?


"You have your hand in the green.  That must feel slimy!" 



The pan was fun to play with, too.  


A little extra cream.  


She loved the puffiness of this!  Next time we will have to opt for the foam paint.  


Trying to grab it.  


Sensory play at it's finest.  

RL  

You have read this article Sensory Activities / Things to do with infants with the title Where is the cream? - Infant play. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/07/where-is-cream-infant-play.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Where is the cream? - Infant play"

Post a Comment