Glow Dough

You can see our playdough recipe here...  Playdough  

Paint to dye the dough is from here.... Paint

Neon paint can also be found at Michaels Craft Store.  However, it is more expensive.  

You can either mix the paint in before you cook it or add it to the dough after.  I added it to the dough after.  Next time I will definitely add it to the mixture before cooking.  

I had some alone time with my 19M old these past few days.  I set this up for her.  She is in love with dough so I thought we would add a new element.  :-) 

This will work under the use of a black light.  

RL









Added in some neon straws from Walmart.   :-)  





Here are some of our other favorite glow activities.



You have read this article Adventures in the Dark / Play Dough / Rainy Day Play with the title Glow Dough. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/09/glow-dough.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glow Dough"

Post a Comment