Painting - It's not just for paper

This is a great way to offer something different to your child that may inspire even more creative freedom.  Its also a bonus if you have just tiled something in your home and have extra tiles to save.  Its cheap, fun, and washes right off when you are done.  My son loved this!  - AK
Hoping to inspire my 2 yr old son, I set this up while he was still in bed this morning
"Mommy, this brush is like a fan - its a fan brush."
"Im making snakes - and bats."
choosing a color
A new surface - a mirror. "I can see my reflection." *giggle*
:)
You have read this article Paint Play with the title Painting - It's not just for paper. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/06/painting-it-not-just-for-paper.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Painting - It's not just for paper"

Post a Comment