DIY Lacing Board

I still had some peg board left over from several past projects, so I opened the tool box to see if anything inspired me.  I ended up making a lacing board.  This is a great activity for fine motor skills.  My son laced for a good half hour when it was complete.  He particularly enjoyed pulling the string OUT and watching it slither through all of the loops.  "Its like a snake", he would say. 

- AK (MESE, MECD)

Things you need - Hook and Eyes, peg board, a Dremel (to cut off excess bolt), shoe laces or string



Hook and Eyes



This is the bottom of the board after I used the Dremel to cut off the excess bolt





Lacing






You have read this article Do It Yourself with the title DIY Lacing Board. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2011/07/diy-lacing-board.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY Lacing Board"

Post a Comment