Art and Light

I have about 10 posts I am working on right now.  They have been in our drafts forever.  I'm going to make this one short and sweet!   It's pretty self explanatory anyway.  

We have painted and colored on the light panel a bunch of times.   I thought I would bring in some more art materials.  My middle girl (24 Months) is not a big art person and she loved this.  Adding a new dimension to art is always fun.  

Pictures are not the best... they were taken with my phone.  

The invitation


Glitter glue, tissue paper, translucent pony beads, translucent bingo chips, translucent shapes, and highlighter tape.  

The paper is translucent vellum. 


The glitter glue gives off a great glow on the light table.  


Adding shapes.


My oldest is tape obsessed.  



24 Month old finished.  


Using highlighters to draw.  


"I made a rectangle, Mommy"

RL  

You have read this article Clay and Crafts / Playing with Light with the title Art and Light. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/03/art-and-light.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Art and Light"

Post a Comment