I-Spy Bath Time Style

We are always excited when we find a new bath "toy."  The other day we were at Staples and saw these submergible flashlights on the end cap.  How fun!   My girls have a blast with these in the tub.  They are always shining them all around searching for things so I thought I would set an I-spy invitation up for them.  This was a last minute decision so the pictures are not the best.  

Materials:

Submergible flashlight
Things to "spy"
Something to hang them (I used both sticky putty and suction cups with hooks... Dollar Tree)



Checking things out.



This is with my flash on.  I hung various bath toys and animals.  I also did a few floating/sinking objects.  I didn't get any naked-free pictures, though. 


Flash on.

"I spy something orange!" 


Looking around


She was so excited when she found something (24 Months)


"I spy a monkey!!!!"


Something Red


My 3 year old loved this as well.  

She's pointing at the shower head here saying "I found something round"  :-)  


"I spy something blue.... and fluffy."  


RL 

You have read this article Adventures in the Dark / Bath Time Fun with the title I-Spy Bath Time Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-spy-bath-time-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I-Spy Bath Time Style"

Post a Comment