Illuminated Easter Egg Hunt

I know it's a bit early for Easter, but with all of the Easter stuff out in stores, my son has been asking to do an Easter egg hunt.  I bought some small lights at Michaels in the wedding section - a 12 pack for $10, put them in the eggs with some other fun stuff, and set this up for him tonight.  He absolutely LOVED it!  I cant wait to do it outside one night - so fun! 

(It was tough getting good pics)

For more fun in the dark, check out RLs post HERE 
(where I drew some inspiration from).

The eggs are just your standard plastic Easter eggs that can be purchased pretty much anywhere this time of year.  THESE are the lights I used.  You can find them at Michaels in the wedding aisle.

Plastic egg and finger light


The eggs are ready to hide




I hid the eggs while he was in the bath.....its still a little light outside.




on the hunt




Checking out his loot


2013


His illuminated eggs

Eggs hidden in the playroom

Eggs hidden in the playroom





- AK (MESE, MECD)

You have read this article Adventures in the Dark / Seasonal with the title Illuminated Easter Egg Hunt. You can bookmark this page URL http://happychild2210.blogspot.com/2012/03/illuminated-easter-egg-hunt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Illuminated Easter Egg Hunt"

Post a Comment